What news source is reliable to Trump supporters?

They seem to regard EVERY news source as fake these days, especially when you present them with data and facts. Other than Fox News, is there a truly credible news source Trump supporters believe?

A Trump supporter told me that the Guardian and NYT were fake news!

I am loving how Trump supporters are not answering my question and instead attacking me. It's what they do best. They are full of hatred and anger!

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

None. They only access “news” and websites that support Trump, hide his incompetence, minimizes his glaring ignorance, and comforts them by telling them, yes, it’s a witch hunt and Hillary and Obama are the real criminals. It’s why they truly believe nothing is going to happen, ignore what has happened and are generally ignorant about the details of the Mueller investigation and the NY State investigations.

• Jim2
    1 year ago

The only real answer you got so far was from 'McNamara' who listed The Daily Caller, Breitbart, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, Telegraph, and the New York Post. On this fact-checking site, Breitbart is listed as fake news. The others are listed as having right wing bias.

Sounds about right to me. These biased sites are what Trump supporters read. And it is no shock that Trump himself hired the former Chairman of Breitbart, Steve Bannon, purveyor of propaganda and fake news.

1 year ago

I've been supporting anything but the anti-People establishment for decades because the establishment doesn't even try to mask their disdain for Americans and the real needs of America as a sovereign nation.

1 year ago

Sean & Tucker.

1 year ago

You seem to be jealous

• Impeach 45
      1 year agoReport

Thanks for not answering my question. It's because you have no answer.

1 year ago

Depends on the subject. For anything that might be related to social politics, I do not believe any news source. What I will usually do is read left-wing nonsense like the guardian and also right wing nonsense like fox news and I will try to work out common elements among the two sources. It's kind of like astronomy using interferometry.

If it's something like sport, then it doesn't really matter which news source I use - there is not much reason to have biased reporting.

• Impeach 45
      1 year agoReport

Thank you for actually answering my question instead of attacking me. That's how both sides can reach compromise.

• 1 year ago

I bet you've never provided documentation for your claims or examined documentation shown to you by a right winger, because you're obviously a coward.

I frequently check many sources, all of them online and based in the US and the UK. I do have a few favorites in terms of reliability in giving, accurate, detailed coverage to issues ignored by the leftist media: The Daily Caller, Breitbart, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, Telegraph, and New York Post.

Nearly every time I post links to news articles supporting my statements, the leftists calling BS flatly refuse to even LOOK at them.

• McNamara
      1 year agoReport

You p ussies can never give examples of lies from the sources I listed.

• -j.
    1 year ago

The one that tells them what they want to hear. Anything else is "biased against them".

• 1 year ago

Qanon

• 1 year ago

They prefer making up their own reality