Why is ex acting hot and cold. He said he doesn’t know what he wants but now he complements my picture on fb?

He ended it after 3 months because he didn’t know what he wanted. He said we should be friends. After 1 month of no contact he resurfaced and was really nice /jokey in the convo. He said he wanted to know how I was doing. I ended the convo. A week later I reach out to him first but he acts hot and cold. He complemented my picture saying I looked good. But he took longer than usual to reply to my texts. Why? It seems like he has feelings for me? Does he?

If he has feelings why can’t he say so? He is the one that ended when I put my heart on the line and had the talk with him of what this is/ where this is going

Best Answer

He might have other things he wants to do in his life and for him a relationship could be hindering his progress in achieving his life goals.

• Alan H

Does it matter? Let ex be ex and move on