Has the Queen's Facebook account ever been hacked and family pictures stolen?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Somebody stole that photo of the Queen doing the Hitler salute, but I don't think the Queen could ever have a facebook account, because,

1. she's got nothing to say.

2. she would have to block millions of people like me.

• Lv 7

Cheers Mr Bandit!!!!

1 year ago

I have a tinge of sympathy but someone so rude for no reason is going to become the next meme. There is no need for his comments, someone might be having a bit of a laugh or whatever and he can't help but be rude, what does he expect to happen? Be nice, smile, laugh, or simply skip over something you don't like or you will get ridicule.

• 1 year ago

No and I don't think Facebook accounts even need to be hacked. I set up a Facebook account about five years ago but, never used it. I then discovered that half the world had "friended" me. I had my computer expert close my account.

• The Queen was absolutely convinced that had happened but it turned out she had accepted a friend request from someone she didn't know very well...