Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

Have you ever had spiritual encounters during sleep or as you are waking up?

I have had them wake me up, the bed has even shook. I have heard and felt them before but it isnt often. Im just curious if anyone else has experienced them more often during times of sleep or just waking. Curious why it happens more during thhis time than during wakefulness. No, this is NOT a dream either.

Okey dokey, i have enough nay-sayers. Anyone with an explanation other than a dream? As i have explained, i have experienced these things in a conscious state, and being 100% awake. Much thanks!

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you can deliberately delve deep in to these experiences, and there is a lot to learn from it all.

There are not only dreams, but there is being conscious and in control during your dream, and there is leaving your body and walking around your house or your neighborhood, or hopping certain dimensions.

Eventually, you meet people who tell you divine information. They will teach you.

You will eventually encounter creatures from other realms.

but then, there is meditation. Not "clearing the mind" meditation, but true meditation, where you deeply self reflect.

These experiences are not easy to achieve.

People who do not believe are those who have zero clue.

They regurgitate information from media and the internet because they personally do-not-know.

Deep enough, you will begin to meet people in real life who are not quite from this world we live in.

They will teach you things. They will come to you in right times and tell you certain things.

This is NOT common.

I know this because I am not like other people.

Some would call me crazy (arrogant people), but if you spent time with me, you would experience some amazing things.

Beyond people, there are very heavy spiritual experiences to have.

and there is also remote viewing (seeing other places).

and also becoming telepathic.

None of this is easy.

and I don't speak about it with others unless they are naturally curious of their own nature.

This life is way more than TV, science, politics, glamor, money and what people want to ignore.

Do not have faith in humanity.

Have faith in your self, and seek the truth of life for your self.

It is not an easy task. and money and jobs and people will drain you and your time to find what is most important.

Do not listen to people unless they reflect on what you already know in your own heart.

You should not just take any advice.

Read scriptures.

and so so so much more to say

but, good luck.

Hopefully i'll see you on the other side :)

• Nous
    1 year ago

Spiritual experience has been shown to be linked to neurological characteristics specifically associated with epilepsy. - University of Missouri

Religious fervour is a symptom in a number of psychiatric conditions like schizophrenia and is a symptom of the disease NOT a real belief!

• zizix1 year agoReport

Look at what you believe in and all the words you use and all the while you are telling that you personally have no idea.

1 year ago

No, since all that is myth. I have had a ghost experience in bed, when I got up to go use the restroom and came back to my room in a famous haunted hotel, suddenly ther was a body laying next to me. I was alone. It was a noticeable mass and finally I yelled to get out of my bed and it disappeared. No idea what it was but it was freaky.

• You say that this is all myth, yet you had an experience. Do you doubt your senses?

• 1 year ago

Of course not.

Magic does not exist.

1 year ago

Yes. I call them "dreams".

• Sorry Corvus, thelackof is right, there are things! Have you ever experienced anything like this Corvus? I know you don't believe, but i just want to know if you have had experiences like this before. I will not judge you, just creating open discussion here

• Chris
    1 year ago

There are those that would say it's "sleep paralysis" or "hallucinations" or some other explanation. But it is actually from devils. And you can make them go away and have it stop immediately. You must believe in Jesus for eternal life. And then ask Jesus to drive them away, and He will.

.

Every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death.

• zizix1 year agoReport

Chris. Until you are able to educate others, then what do you know...