Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 years ago

How similar is Trump to Hitler?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum at one point included a poster listing the early warning signs of encroaching fascism.

People I am sure you would admit have first hand experience of this political ideology in action.

The list of warning signs of Fascism are;

•Powerful and continuing nationalism

•Disdain for human rights

•Identification of enemies as a unifying cause

•Supremacy of the military

•Rampant sexism

•Controlled mass media

•Obsession with national security

•Religion and government intertwined

•Corporate power protected

•Labor power suppressed

•Disdain for intellectuals & the arts

•Obsession with crime & punishment

•Rampant cronyism & corruption

•Fraudulent elections

I will leave you to make up your own mind.

• 2 years ago

i think you mean obama and his goons

Attachment image
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

They are not similar for Trump is not selling you a 'belief' that his party is destined to rule as the Dems are.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

He isn't similar at all, like wtf.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hassan
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

He's just like every other president. Scandals and controversy. Hitler is completely his own thing. A tyrant hell bent on power and literally erasing an entire race from the earth. Even if trump were like hitler, the United States government is prepared for that. If trump suddenly announces himself as dictator he would be arrested. Plus there is a system of checks and balances that keep his presidential power in check.

• 2 years ago

Not much. Trump has inherited wealth. He didn't serve his country or start a war. I don't think Trump has a mental illness, and I think Hitler had one. They are both Nationalists though.

• 2 years ago

I'm guessing you'll get a lot of support from a lot of people who think the world would be a much better place if only those they deem 'unsuitable' could be removed from the population....

...without a hint of irony.....of course....

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Hitler would never allow Putin to establish a military foothold in the Caribian and threatens to shut down the US military because of Latin American women and children.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

how rediculous

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.