T/F Someday, you'll be able to travel to the airport on a boat.?

I've seen people travel to the airport via a car, taxi or subway, but I have yet to see anyone travel to the airport on a boat, but it would be cool to get the airport on a boat.

Favorite Answer

that's like the greatest fear of like every global warming alarmist. so yeah, probably.

True. You can do it now in Venice

you can here on Oahu but the downside is you would be traveling to where they are taking off and landing. so technically you can but illegally as well. the airport is located near the ocean. i wouldnt want to though i live close by i can drive there only takes me about 10minutes. and most of the time is spent waiting for 1 traffic light to turn from red to green as well as what time of day your going. during the afternoon going that way is extremely busy so it might take 20-30mins depending on traffic

There are many airports that are literally built right on the water's edge.

Nice Airport, in France..... surely has a ferry service nearby.

There is that one airport........you see on You Tube all the time, where the take off runway, is literally just yards from a BEACH..........and every time a jet take off, the backwash blows the crap out of people on the beach.

There are big signs that say DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the people don't care, as it's a prime section of beach.

Until some plane takes off, and then they know why the area is off limits.

I'll see if I can find a video for ya....

here ya go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlTNj6IWey4

Youtube thumbnail

• Dj2541

That is a really weird thought process you have there??

Perhaps, if it were practical.

True, I think