Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Which is more serious, collusion, campaign finance laws...?

Or these?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I wonder why no one has prosecuted Clinton for ANYTHING despite...

* My promise that I'd have the Attorney General work on her case from Day 1

* My promise that I'd "LOCK HER UP!"

* My party controls both the Senate and the House

* I've appointed 2 out of 9 Supreme Court justices and the split on the bench is now 5-4 in my favor

And despite all that, neither MY Justice Department nor any of the State Attorneys General (either Democratic or Republican) have made a single move in the PAST TWO YEARS to get Clinton into court for her numerous "crimes" including the ones listed by Fox News above.

I'll spare you the suspense and get right to it. It's because there isn't any evidence that would convict Clinton in front of ANY jury in the United States. Benghazi, Uranium One, the email server - all of that were attacks that we launched in order to tar the presumptive Democratic nominee well before the Presidential election started. And it worked! I got a ton of votes from people who honestly believe that she committed NUMEROUS crimes and are wondering why on Earth no one is prosecuting her now.

It's because it was all a con job.

And we're going to do it again in 2020... already starting to attack Democratic sweethearts like Ocasio-Cortez so we can get that cloud of suspicion swirling around anyone who might win the Democratic Presidential nomination.

• Lolly
    1 year ago

Reports from Fantasy Island?

• kswck2
    1 year ago

If you think that Politics are an Honest profession, think again.

• 1 year ago

But Clinton....

But Hillary....

But Obama....

Assuming this is a recent screen shot (from the past month or two), it is pretty pathetic that a supposedly reputable news source is still on what a past president might have done 20 years ago.

1 year ago

Clinton were quite a character, weren't he?

• 1 year ago

Right now, all they have Trump on is a campaign finance reporting violation. Those are usually dealt with through fines, not convictions.

In Obama's 2008 campaign, the campaign was fined heavily for numerous reporting violations. Obama was not impeached nor jailed because of it.

Democrats are dreaming if they think Trump will be impeached or charged with a crime for a reporting violation.

• 1 year ago

Collusion, aka, conspiracy against the United States.

• Bob
    1 year ago

Clinton isn't the president. Trump is a more pressing issue.

• -j.
    1 year ago

The ones that have evidence. So the first two, especially if committed by a sitting president.