EdWinter asked in HealthMental Health · 1 year ago

NPR has announced that President Trump is done. May we assume that liberals are already prepared to roll with Pence Derangement Syndrome?

• J D
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

On a side note: polls show NPR listeners are the most informed of any group whereas Fox News viewers are less informed than people who watched no news at all.

1 year ago

If NPR had their way, Trump would be executed in the town public square.

• Anyone's better than Trump

• 1 year ago

NPR lolololol and the libs gobble it up like true dumbasses.

• 1 year ago

If necessary.

• EdWinter
      1 year agoReport

Oh, it's "necessary", hon; in fact, it's BEYOND necessary - it's REQUIRED. Trust me on this one now!

• 1 year ago

Yes.

• Gregg
    1 year ago

I won't be a bit surprised if they said that. All those news outlet will break their legs to make the first announcement of a major event, like Trump's resignation or removal from office.

• EdWinter
      1 year agoReport

They had some real wackjobs on today. It's sad, but NPR is a pretty weird outfit anymore. <sigh>

1 year ago

NPR is retarded

• EdWinter
      1 year agoReport

Well, they certainly dwell in a very special universe created just for them, that's for sure. Sad.

• 1 year ago

Oh really? How about a link showing that? Or were they reporting someone's opinion?

• marsel_duchamp
      1 year agoReport

What program? You know that they are available for listening on line. Ads? Sure some sponsors get mention but I have yet to hear a full on advertisement on my local affiliate.

• Mimi
    1 year ago

They also said that Hillary would win in 2016. I don't listen to the media. If the media and Democrats in Washington have already judged Trump, then Mueller is irrelevant.