I dreamed anout shooting and jumping off a cliff. What does my dream mean?

Dream

I had a dream about me being at school the suddenly the fire alarm went off then i run and hide. When i was hiding, i saw the students getting shot outside by gunmen one by one the bodies fell on the floor. It s getting closer from where i m hiding and there s two guys that forcely come inside my hiding place then the gunman saw us then keeps on shooting. When i went to where they were i told them to stop shooting and then just blame us three from everything so the shooting will stop but the guy that i was talking to shoot me on the side of my head but i wasnt hurt at all so i get back to my hiding place. After a while of shooting, police came and they ve exchanged bullets. When the police are winning the guy who shot me told me to take the blame to this could stop then i said "yes just stop this" then the shooting stops. The three of us (i dont know them, they are not familiar to me) stood with our hands in the air, on my left hand i m holding a rock, when we went outside of our hiding place we weren t at school, we were on a very high cliff with water below. The police told us that if we didn t escape after they count to three they re going to shoot us. So we ran and jump. I don t feel any fear at all when i landed on the water. I saw the bottom of the ocean, there s a lot of beautiful corals, colorful fishes, the water is so clear and clean and when i look up i woke up from my dream.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Jumping from cliff under coercion means that you are going through a difficult time which is also depicted from shooting before jumping and are afraid of what is ahead for you. But , since u safely jumped in water and attractive fish is around , u will come out of the situation successfully . Fish is symbol of wealth and prosperity . So the time coming will be happy and comfortable than present

you are very scared and concern. dont be. interestingly you went to the water, which means If you are underwater in your dream, this might indicate feeling drowned, overwhelmed, or swallowed up by unconscious thoughts, emotions, urges, or memories. In dreams, water is often associated with emotions and their expression.// Your dream indicated you to look for peacefulness. Be well.