Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Why are folks hating on Trump when he assured us that he knew nothing about payments to his sex mates?

Why don't they believe the President?

"Trump earlier this year acknowledged repaying his former lawyer Michael Cohen for the $130,000 paid to porn star Stephanie Clifford, also known as Stormy Daniels. He previously disputed knowing anything about the payments".

• 1 year ago

Doesn't matter if he did. It's not against the law to pay them with your own money.

• 1 year ago

I mean, when hasn't God's choice™ and moral compass for Christian conservatives NOT paid off a few porn stars to cover up their affairs?

• 1 year ago

I don't care. I don't care AT ALL. I didn't care about Bill, so why would I care now?

The question is why you are a hypocrite.

And don't try to tell me that paying off a porn star to shut her mouth is as bad as screwing around with an intern in the Oval Office.

1 year ago

He's on tape discussing the payments.

1 year ago

I think there are far more important issues in the world than what Trump did with some porn stars. For example, during Obama's Presidency, he sold the Saudis millions of dollars worth of weapons, which they have used to bomb Yemen. Children in Yemen today are still suffering due to these policies. So forgive me if I couldn't care less if Trump had sex with some porn star. (Or said something "offensive" on Twitter)

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Obama committed no felonies. Now we know that Trump committed two.

1 year ago

CNN Breaking news