How can I prove to the USA that I have made an oath of Allegiance to Vladimir Putin so I can have my US citizenship cancelled?

7 Answers

  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

    Russia is one of the easiest places to immigrate. All you have to do is to apply, then go to the US Embassy in Moscow to renounce your US citizenship and you will be eligible to get Russian citizenship in 7 years or sooner if you marry a Russian.

    The US will not allow you to renounce citizenship unless you leave the USA to apply.

    • No country will allow you to expatriate unless you can show them that you already hold another citizenship. Think about it. Every country is obliged to give immediate citizenship to anyone who is stateless.

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    You do know that you can relinquish your US citizenship if you so choose.

  • 1 year ago

    The USA does not care if an Asian troll swears allegiance to Putin.

  • 1 year ago

    That's not how it works.

    If you want to revoke your citizenship, you have to pay for the privilege (at a US embassy outside the US). And doing so without holding citizenship of another country would be stupid; you'd make yourself stateless.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

    The Russian Navy will take people from other countries. Good, do your time and apply for citizenship.

  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    once you are living in another country and hold that country's citizenship, then you go to the US Embassy pay and renounce your US citizenship

  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

    take me away from here

    Everybody so fake I swear

    I was dying and nobody was there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.