What does it mean when your ex texts you " Hello. Just wanted to say I hope all is well Happy Thanksgiving week.?

So my ex girlfriend and I broke up back in February after 4 years of being together . But we reconnected back in late march then, then broke off again in late mid April, and then again in June. Last time i saw her was in August, but during that time I made many attempts to hang out with her from mid August to mid... show more So my ex girlfriend and I broke up back in February after 4 years of being together . But we reconnected back in late march then, then broke off again in late mid April, and then again in June. Last time i saw her was in August, but during that time I made many attempts to hang out with her from mid August to mid September but she was always busy with work and niece and nephews. Until when I finally asked her one last time if she wanted to hang out until she finally told she was seeing someone. Then I told her that we no longer need to talk and for her to never speak to me again. After that i unfriended her on all social media. and she went ahead to call me to block my number and block me on social media accounts. My question is question is why would take the effort to text me if she seeing someone?
1 answer 1