Why do everybody say and just literally tell me that “I get no girls/bitches”?

Some reason out of my whole life like tons of people different times and places like literally lots of my friends just tell me the same words “You get no girls/bitches” throughout all these years different people told me that. Im like the heck it’s a whole coincidence... once I kept getting told that I be like why... show more Some reason out of my whole life like tons of people different times and places like literally lots of my friends just tell me the same words “You get no girls/bitches” throughout all these years different people told me that. Im like the heck it’s a whole coincidence... once I kept getting told that I be like why do you say that? They respond cause you get no girls/bitches.. then I sometimes tell someone else that tell me that why do lots of people tell me that? There response is cause they know you get no girls I’m like huh?? I’m confused why do people say that to me??