Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

Which button would you push? Lgbt people. Button A gives makes the whole world pass as their desired gender. Button b gives everyone-?

Dysphoria. And button c. Cures everyones dysphoria. You can only push one.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I would never wish to be anyone other than I already am.

I toiled through a living hellish nightmare, homelessness and transitioning ( transsexual woman ) at the same time.

I was told back then to go kill myself, I was refused tea and biscuits at a Catholic Church when I was starving.

You tell me who is the stronger one?

I didn't do it because I wanted to wear pink knickers did i?

I lost all of my friends at that time, my job because it was a Catholic Hospital I worked.

I rose from all of that and more.

So damned right I have a right to be here. And I am, and I have flourished further than I ever did before.

All those that have thrown myself hate would have cried for mummy on the first day of a 4 year living nightmare.

What did I do? I got on with being true to myself.

I achieved ten fold what I had already done..go figure.

I do not ask for anyone to accept anything and I in my real world have great friends and great life.

ALL those that thumb me down need to take a long hard look at themselves, tis not myself that is wanting.

• 1 year ago

None. We should accept others as they are, not try to fix them into what we want.

• 1 year ago

I wouldn't push ANY button and just let people live their lives the way they want.

1 year ago

I will press whichever button that makes everyone in the world gay