What is this piece that comes with the helmet?

What is the item circled in blue? Is it made to tind the windshield? How to use it?

Note, I don't have the the helmet yet

Attachment image

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Best Answer

    It is a tinted visor that replaces clear one.

  • don r
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

    Go to a motorcycle shop and actually step inside the door and touch things.

  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

    When it is sunny fit the tinted visor. Remember to fit the clear one when riding at night. Some helmets have both fitted permanently with a smaller tinted pull down visor.

  • 11 months ago

    Looks like a black bra for a midget OR a tinted visor for that helmet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.