Is there a life after death?

It doesn’t make sense to me that we could be put here just to die and then there’s just eternal darkness. Is there really something waiting for us when we die?

• Raja
    Best Answer

There is no life after death. No one lives in any form after death. I am always talking with the spirits. They too say that there is reincarnation. But I know that they are wrong. God is a mystery even to spirits. I discovered these truths only after I have started to talk to them. Spirits are separate elements. A human being is not a single spirit. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

There is no hell or heaven for human beings. They are only for spirits. I guess that the heaven is just the sky and hell is the prison for spirits. Good spirits are free to go anywhere in the sky but bad spirits are put in prison for certain years. Their lifetime is limited. If what they (spirits) have said is true then they live approximately for 500 years. This is close to the Indian Hindu's belief that a human being has seven births. That means Hindu's believe in reincarnation but I don't. Spirits are separate elements. There is always a common fate which is always applicable to all creatures including human beings. That is, we are like other creatures except that we have an additional sense (sixth sense). This sense had changed only the living conditions of the human beings but not the fate. The fate is almost same to all creatures including human beings.

REINCARNATION

To form a reincarnation all spirits which lived with a body must possess another person together. Then only he/she can feel same thing of the demised person. But this is not happening because the spirits never stay together to haunt or possess another. They go searching new bodies. Rarely there might have been certain cases but I think it had changed after some time. Spirits during their life time live with many bodies (one after another). Their memories sometimes affects the person. This is natural. This is not enough to believe that there is rebirth. No one returns after death. A human's life ends with his/her own body.

Google Near Death Experiences.

• Life here is so uniquely comparative to public education. We must learn from our own unique lessons, rise above and beyond (graduate) - revamp (summer vacation) before the next cycle in this journey we call 'Life'. College of Nirvana earns one his fulfilled degree of Purpose from each of the twelve cosmic chronicles (grades of educated cultivation). Indeed, we have much to learn! :D

What was it like for you before you existed?

• John11 months agoReport

Idk. I can’t remember when I didn’t exist.

• sarah

***After the great tribulation will be a thousand years of peace called the judgement period. During that time those in God'[s memory will return to live again.

(John 5:28) Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice

Yes, there is. The first time I baptized somebody, the Holy Ghost filled me, body and spirit, with a burning witness of truth. It's all true, from the atonement to the resurrection to our rewards in the eternities.

As the bible says, YES! There is a spirit realm and a physical realm. We are spirit beings, we have a soul, and we live in a physical body. When we die, our spirit and soul leave the body and are immediately in the spirit realm.There are 2 destinations, heaven or hell.If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and believe what He did for us while He was on earth, then you will go to heaven. If not......sorry! This is not something I was taught or was told, well some was, but I have experienced angels and demons both talking to me. I have the Holy Spirit of God living in me. He talks to me! I have felt the intense love of God twice. I wept both times. It's not just believing, it's knowing!!!

All of that is answered in passages like Romans 6:23, Romans 6:4-5, John 11:25-26.

• Misty

Why turn to ancient superstition, use your noggin.

• Tangi

Does it really make more sense that we're put here and we just stay here forever? It doesn't actually make much sense either.

Not existing after you die makes as much sense as not existing before you were born.

And there's no need for sense if we weren't actually put there. In the end, you're there, whether or not someone intended it, so make your own meaning, but don't make the mistake of thinking it's universal.

• No - death is final and complete. The feeling of 'you' is a mental construct generated by the brain which helps people navigate through life. But when the brain ceases to function at death, the 'you' vanishes.