In your opinion: What age is appropriate for children to watch youtube?

I am just curious because I know a lot of younger kids now a days stumble upon youtube and watch youtubers that aren’t age appropriate for their age. I know young kids have always watched them when youtube was even just starting but back in like 2009, the most “ harmful” thing to youtube was ‘Fred’ now theres all... show more I am just curious because I know a lot of younger kids now a days stumble upon youtube and watch youtubers that aren’t age appropriate for their age. I know young kids have always watched them when youtube was even just starting but back in like 2009, the most “ harmful” thing to youtube was ‘Fred’ now theres all these pranks and dangerous things. Just asking for your own opinion. I personally think older than at least 11. Anyone younger should be on youtube kids until they understand what is right for them on youtube and what’s not.