Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 11 months ago

How do I gain muscle? I work out so much and use weights a ton and just can’t seem to gain muscle. I also eat well so please help me.?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Best Answer

What does eating "well" mean to you? Often "healthy" is mistaken for "restrictive." People will try to get buff ie "healthy" by eating just a little yogurt, a few nuts, maybe some bits of steamed greens with no salt or butter, etc. Whereas to gain muscle, you need to take in the building blocks the same way you have to bring bricks to where you are building a house. It has to be made of something.

That something is complete proteins, most easily found in meat. Body builders and athletes often revel in what they can, nay, have to eat in a day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEJyjKTH9g

Youtube thumbnail

You have to fuel your body the day before as well which depending on your preferences given expected outcomes may include loads of fast food. One of the funniest stories is that during the Olympics, Usain Bolt ate nothing but chicken McNuggets.

On top of that, just because you lift weights doesn't mean you lift weights in the way that will make you gain the type of muscle you want. You have to decide what your goals are and do what it takes to get there. There are many techniques that can turn you into Mark Henry or Alvin Aliey

• 11 months ago

Do exercise in a correct way. Eat protein.

Heavier weights and less reps.

• Kano
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I have watched many people workout in gyms most are doing it wrong.

Whether you are using light weights or heavy you have to exercise to failure (can't do another rep) its the last rep that builds muscle.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Heavier weights and less reps. Make sure you are getting enough protein.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.