30 year old female dating 40 year old male. Any insight?

We’ve been dating for almost a year. Sometimes he’ll say things like we should send Christmas cards or when are you going to move (we live two hours away from each other). last night I was talking about vulnerabitly and potential for relationship to progress or to see where it goes. i told him that I would like to... show more We’ve been dating for almost a year. Sometimes he’ll say things like we should send Christmas cards or when are you going to move (we live two hours away from each other). last night I was talking about vulnerabitly and potential for relationship to progress or to see where it goes. i told him that I would like to continue to work on and build the relationship because you don’t know where it could go. He said something to the effect of: or it could end/not go anywhere. I was like sure, but relationships are necessary part of life. That kind of hurt. But then he said I satisfy him the way that no other woman has... whatever that means. I don’t know what to do or where to even go from here to be honest. Or what all this even means
63 answers 63