Teaching my sister how to make eggplant parm and spaghetti?

The only way my sister can get eggplant parmesan and spaghetti, is store bought microwave meals. :P So I got two eggplants, a box of spaghetti, 3 eggs,a canister of Italian style bread crumbs, a bottle of extra virgin olive oil imported from Spain, a bag of shredded mozzarella cheese, and a block of aged parmesan... show more The only way my sister can get eggplant parmesan and spaghetti, is store bought microwave meals.
:P

So I got two eggplants, a box of spaghetti, 3 eggs,a canister of Italian style bread crumbs, a bottle of extra virgin olive oil imported from Spain,
a bag of shredded mozzarella cheese, and a block of aged parmesan cheese sitting on the counter...
Along with an oven pan, two plates, large mixing bowl, two forks, two knives, a potato peeler, a strainer, and 1 cup plastic measuring cup, a roll of Paper towels, and a roll of Aluminum foil..

All sitting in place on the kitchen counter, all ready to go.

:P

I'll be making it.
Do you think she'll learn it ?