Is my feminist girlfriend hypocritical, sexual assault and mass shootings?

I was having a conversation with my feminist girlfriend and we were having a discussion about the #meetoo movement and sexual assault, she said that the USA needs to learn to believe all women, and I told her I think sexual assault allegations should be taken seriously enough to investigate, but not punished the... show more I was having a conversation with my feminist girlfriend and we were having a discussion about the #meetoo movement and sexual assault, she said that the USA needs to learn to believe all women, and I told her I think sexual assault allegations should be taken seriously enough to investigate, but not punished the accused right away as if he was guilty. I also said that we need to tread lightly because we don't wanna ruin men's lives in situations where women are lying.

My GF said that most women are not lying, only a small percentage, and it doesn't make sense to allow a small percentage of something to affect the bigger picture.

But when we have conversations about guns she thinks guns should be banned because it would help avoid mass shootings. I told her our right to bear arms is our constitutional right, and it's not worth giving that up for a thing that's minor percentage wise. And to punish the mass for the action of a small percentage is messed up.

So when it comes to meetoo she thinks the small percentage of female liars don't matter, but with mass shootings, she thinks the small percentage does matter.

Also I'm not doing the same thing, because I'm not saying "Don't believe all women" I'm just saying innocent until proven guilty, but yes do take it seriously enough to investigate, she wants to ban guns.
Update: Q Yes this is clearly fake because it's 100 percent impossible for a girlfriend to have this kind of opinions and for a boyfriend to disagree with her.