I'm writing a travel blog. What would be a smart name for my blog to bring in customers and readers?

I'm weary of giving it a name that implies the name of my agency or naming it after the agency I work for. Of course I will probably mention my agency of work in the posts but should I ever start my own agency, I want it to carry forward. I also want it to be more personal than that. Would you suggest naming it... show more I'm weary of giving it a name that implies the name of my agency or naming it after the agency I work for. Of course I will probably mention my agency of work in the posts but should I ever start my own agency, I want it to carry forward. I also want it to be more personal than that. Would you suggest naming it after what I would hypothetically name my own agency or after myself or just a travel theme? I'm up for suggestions.