What will Urban Myer do now that he's retired?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

His Agents, Attorneys and Financial Management Team will help Coach Meyer sort through all the Multi-Million Dollar Offers that are being made to him now that he has made clear he will no longer be coaching The Ohio State University Football Team. A lot of Major College Football Programs, several NFL Teams and a number of Television Networks will be pursuing Coach Meyer and that's only the beginning.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

He needs to be back

• 12 months ago

He says hes retired. But if the right job opens up. He will at least look at it. With a mindset like his. You never really turn it off.

• Coach American football in China. The Chinese People's American Football League (CPAFL) will pay him twice what he got at The Ohio St. without half the grief.

Source(s): #2 football expert in China
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

Hang around the house and slap his wife around.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I just aksed my Magic 8 Ball and it said, "Cannot predict now".

• 12 months ago

He worked at ESPN for a year after he left Florida. Unless he’s retired from coaching for good, he’ll sit out in 2019 and see if there’s a job too good to pass up in 2020.

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

Head back to hell.

• 12 months ago

Give me his money

• 12 months ago

He'll be coaching the Buckeyes in the Rose Bowl game vs. Washington on 1/1/19.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Probably do consultancy or maybe take on a sports announcer position. He is dedicated to moving on to something less stressful than head coach position. He certainly has enough savings to fully retire if he chooses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.