Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

How can someone not like music?

I mean ANY music?

Do some people not like an uplifting experience?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Some people just don't. Something seems to make it more annoying to them or less interesting. Some people just don't like the sound of certain music. There are those that are actually tone deaf. They cannot sense the pitches or melody as easily, or if at all. It's not like some don't try. They can pick up the rhythms and beats, but not the vibrational differences in sound waves to the inner ear or sensors in the brain. so the rest of what they hear can be some what mono-tonal or just scattered noise. Some who are tone deaf might not even talk in a common tonal flow of emotion or elevations in language and sound a bit peculiar. I have never met anyone who does not like music at all, but I know they exist somewhere.

• Mrcury
    1 year ago

same ol same ol music

1 year ago

I remember this person saying they don't like music. It may have been David Bowies son.

• Rene
    1 year ago

I never knew anyone like that

• 1 year ago

Some people are emotionally oblivious to music -

• 1 year ago

well many are like that ..but i love it