Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 year ago

No one likes me because I’m too pretty?

• 1 year ago

Jealous most likely

• 1 year ago

I doubt it’s your looks that cause people not to like you. It’s your personality thinking you’re the **** why they probably don’t.

• 1 year ago

Trust and believe that's NOT the reason no one likes you. LMAO. It's most likely a combo of your delusions of grandeur, narcissistic behavior and personality that are real turnoffs.

I know that beauty has nothing to do with being hated, neither does jealousy like some of the deflectors on here claimed as being the reason. SMH!

I'm too good looking to be considered "pretty", I'm beautiful and everybody who counts, adores me.No one hates me, if there are any haters it's because of pettiness and hypocrisy. 👌

• 1 year ago

I’ve not been in that situation exactly, but I’ve occasionally experienced jealousy from female friends before for being beautiful. It doesn’t happen anymore though, because to them, I’m just..me. Keep being yourself. Being nice and honest and true. Then you’ll know that it’s not you. It’s them. As people around you mature and you reassure people who admit to feeling jealous that they’re pretty too and help them to look their best, too, if they want help, people will realise that you’re down to earth and you’re just you. Then you will just be a person to them, but a special person for what’s inside your heart, soul and mind.

• 1 year ago

Stay close to just family then

1 year ago

aww.....who cares you conceited ********

• don r
    1 year ago

Are you sure nobody likes you? It isn't always about looks. Think deeply about how you have treated others and there's your answer.

1 year ago

In your dreams ONLY

1 year ago

haters gonna hate

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

@anon, lame and over used.

• Lolly
    1 year ago

It's a cross some of us have to bear.

• 1 year agoReport

Thanks for your answer:)