promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

Do you agree with Trump, kindness is one of our problems in America?

"Decades earlier, while the elder Bush was in office, Trump hit at a fundamental difference between them: “I like George Bush very much and support him and always will. But I disagree with him when he talks of a kinder, gentler America. I think if this country gets any kinder or gentler, it’s literally going to cease to exist,” Trump told Playboy in 1990."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-bush-famil...

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump is one of our problems.

dont leave out the other things Bush said..."it is the responsibility of the President to bring honor to the office"

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

He’s definitely hit a nerve with liberal America, that’s one of his greatest successes I’d say. He’s seen an Achilles heel.

In the past America was proud and self confident the majority knew what America stood for, the majority of US citizens felt exclusive, blessed even, now America has become so inclusive it no longer knows what it stands for.

You see there’s always a trade off. America has become more inclusive than ever, but in doing so, has lost any exclusive uniqueness

• 1 year ago

I can see his point.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 1 year ago

Yes, Trump was/is right.

What Bush meant was that the "American government" should be kinder and gentler. The government's job is to punish wrongdoers (Rom 13:1-5), NOT be kind to them. In stark contrast for example, Trump is doing more to punish wrongdoers who are trying to cross our border illegally.

• Also, one reason why Obama deported so many illegals, is that he was a big time contributor to "catch and release" which allowed them to easily enter the country illegally. Trump's not into that sort of being "kinder and gentler". He stops them before they can get in.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Well there is a need for love , but also patriotism and religious freedom , love the neighbor means more now than ever

• Mattie
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

The problem with that idiot is he thinks that being kind and gentle is the same or should be the same as being a doormat. Imagine what his idea is of being assertive and pro-active.

• EddieJ
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

@Mattie: We don't have to imagine. His idea is of being assertive and pro-active is tweeting from the toilet at 3 am.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Hahaha. Bush, the Bush family of the Skull And Bones society, who has a pirate flag logo and believes democracy died in Ancient Greece, who tells their sexual secrets in a coffin, surrounded by real skulls and pentagrams? The Bush who sold crack to fund anti communist death squads in Nicaragua because he wanted to suppress any sense of autonomy from the cocaine machine that they ran and set up in the forties, training fascist puppet dictators in the school of the Americas in torture and oppression. Listen, if you knew one scrap of the truth about who and what the Bush family is, you would have hunted them down with torches and pitchforks and burned them alive, as demons. That's what they are. Criminals, pirates, evil men. The CIA killed Kennedy, caused 9/11, supported Al Qaeda, Saddam, Noriega, and thousands of other evil people who did the killing for them. He's worse than Hitler, literally. No tolerance. I have no tolerance for men like that.

• 1 year ago

Not true, No, i do not agree with Trump, right now Trump is the biggest problem this country is faced with. That's exactly what this country needs, to be kinder and gentler. On the other hand, if it keeps on going down this road thatTrump has it on it will implode. Trump has America on a road of hate and divisiveness.

• MARK
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Kindness in society is not a problem unless it is lack of it. One only has to look at the Scandinavian countries to see this.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Trump is demon possessed

• Pyriform
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Why would any self-respecting demon want to possess Trump?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.