Let's face it, Cowboys were racist and misogynistic. So is it time to change the Dallas Cowboys name?

It's 2018 guys. Frankly we should have been having this conversation a while ago but here goes. I know a lot of narrow-minded neo-Cons are going to get mad about this but I don't care. The truth is Cowboys were racist against Native Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Asian-Americans, and African Americans.... show more It's 2018 guys. Frankly we should have been having this conversation a while ago but here goes. I know a lot of narrow-minded neo-Cons are going to get mad about this but I don't care. The truth is Cowboys were racist against Native Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Asian-Americans, and African Americans. That's just a fact and they murdered all these people while keeping Women at home. (Kind of like rural Conservative Men today if you think about it)

It's time to face the music about the racist, misogynistic history of America's West and I say change all "Cowboys" into something more inclusive (This of course goes for Oklahoma St and Wyoming) and less racist and less sexist. Period.