Is it wrong to feel irritated that I bought all my families Christmas gifts and my gf wants to put her name on the tags with mine?

I got presents for my family and she didn’t help pay for any of them and is putting her name on the tag with mine.. I get we are together but she isn’t doing the same for me for her family and I said something and she said are you gonna help me buy my families gifts? I feel this is unfair and also she puts her name... show more I got presents for my family and she didn’t help pay for any of them and is putting her name on the tag with mine.. I get we are together but she isn’t doing the same for me for her family and I said something and she said are you gonna help me buy my families gifts? I feel this is unfair and also she puts her name on my Christmas cards but won’t put mine on hers. I’m just a bit irritated that I’m paying for these gifts and she didn’t help and is making it seem like she did and I don’t want my family getting her something if she can’t even get them something. That’s just how I feel