What should I upgrade to from a Nikon D7200?

I have a Nikon D7200, a 50mm f/1.8G, a 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6 and a sigma 18-35mm f/1.8. I m planning to get a new camera(and maybe a lens or two if needed) as an upgrade to this one but I m confused to which I should get. I really like the new mirrorless cameras coming out like the Sony a7III, Nikon Z6 and the... show more I have a Nikon D7200, a 50mm f/1.8G, a 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6 and a sigma 18-35mm f/1.8. I m planning to get a new camera(and maybe a lens or two if needed) as an upgrade to this one but I m confused to which I should get. I really like the new mirrorless cameras coming out like the Sony a7III, Nikon Z6 and the Fujifilm XT-3(or if any other choice is better). I need a recommendation on what to get with a budget of $3500. I also don t want to sell off my D7200( though if it is more beneficial you can say so(I m currently living in the Netherlands, so keep that market in mind if that is the case))
Things I want are:
1. AF better or on par with my D7200(better especially in video)
2. Good lens support
3. Good 4k video
4. Less weight than before( so that I can take it on a vacation or something)
5. Good EVF (I ve never used one though)
6. Good battery life or batteries being cheap
7. Sensor stabilization(I don t have anything other than a tripod)
8. I might do some vlogging
9. I am a casual photographer doing jobs on the side(though that s rare). Mostly for myself and friends and family.
10. I m not sure about eye-AF though I did hear it s great.
11. I m very nit picky though on pictures and video though
12. Maybe some accessories
13. I could do some astrophotography and time-lapses
14. I could jump into professional work but am not sure at the time
Anyways, thanks for reading through all that