Why is pleasing (((Israel))) and Saudi Arabia more important than building a wall and stopping ethnic cleansing on American soil?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

If Jews didn't control all the mainstream media outlets, then most people wouldn't be brainwashed into thinking that Jews in Israel are a special class of people, who deserve to leech off our tax dollars. They need to stop whining about the Holocaust, as a way of guilt-mongering, or otherwise there will be second one.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

I, personally, get cash for keeping Saudi Arabia happy. I get jack **** from the rest of you for building a wall or making the US better. So I just promise stuff to the US in exchange for votes and collect cash from the Saudis.

• TNO
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Well, our relations with these nations can benefit us greatly. Saudi Arabia obviously has oil, and the Israelis have intellectual capital from many of their scientific inventions to the supposed intel we constantly receive from them concerning the Middle East. We already have a border, and it'll work fine if we enforce immigration laws. No wall is really required.

As for ethnic cleansing: That's not happening. Granted, whites are becoming less of a majority in the United States and could become a minority in our lifetimes (but insomuch that all the other peoples combined outnumber whites, so whites will still be prevalent). However, there is no killing or expulsion of white people so it's just not an ethnic cleansing.

• 1 year ago

Money always money

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.