Which positive new habits or hobbies would you like to adopt in 2019? Why?

Attachment image

60 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago

Will eat only less than 600 Kcal one day once a week. I has been on the way of that new habit for around 3 weeks. I think its more healthy. Would u like to join me?

• 1 year ago

Create new friendships.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

1) I am going to weed out negative people from my life by the end of the year. I am tired of other people's drama taking up my valuable time and space in my mind.

2) As an interior decorator, I make my client's homes look fantastic, while my own home suffers. That is going to change. I am redecorating my entire house, one room at a time to finally showcase my talents in my own home.

3) I am going to search for a place to volunteer my time and make it count.

• Get some of the losers and parasites out of my life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

good health ,long life and how well

• 1 year ago

To me each day is just another day... The only difference is the amount of grey hairs I get with each day that passes. With each day that passes, however, I do try to better myself in every way possible. I don't need the whole "new year, new you" thing that happens at the beginning of each year.

• 1 year ago

walking everyday, developing an everyday writing habit bc i like writing, learning to focus more on the present and becoming more patient with life bc sometimes the best things take the longest to happen but they're always worth it.

• 1 year ago

running quitting smoking and better self esteem

• 1 year ago

To READ. <-I have A LIBRARY-FULL OF BOOKS in my office.

Many / most of these are based on Self-development. Before I un-develop myself (wisdom, knowledge, health) I need to build these to Live.

• 1 year ago

Eat less sugar laced foods ...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.