Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Now that Cohen is finally cooperating, are we seeing history repeat itself? John Dean, the White House counsel helped bring Nixon down?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

History always repeats itself bc people think that what is now has always been so they don't learn from history.

Holocaust deniers = Nixon supporters = Trump supporters.

A pattern, we see, but I suppose not everyone's brain recognizes patterns outside of 'hot burns!'.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No, because Nixon was guilty, but Trump hasn't committed any impeachable offense. Above all, it has been proven beyond all doubt that "Russian Collusion" is a lie, made up by Hillary's operatives. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

• 2 years ago

are you lost? This is women's health

• Mimi
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Cohen cooperated by pleading guilty to perjury. That puts Mueller closer to finishing

his investigation by finally closing the book on Cohen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Nope, what is going to be priceless is the reaction from you low IQ types when this fizzles out, just ALL the rest of your expectations about our President.

• 2 years ago

Cohen lied about the duration of the negotiations with Russia for a Trump Tower in Russia, the negotiations went on 6 months longer than he had previously told Congress. Corsi's "lie' was forgetting about one single email that he forgot he had received.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Keep dreaming. Well I would love to have Pence as my president he is old school GOP

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.