My Bf keeps eating badly and I’m concerned about his health. What should I say/do?

I’ve been dating this amazing guy for almost 2 years and before we starting dating, he picked up gaming and streaming heavily. Because of that, he spends a lot of time sitting down and he’s not eating well. He recently went to the doctors and found out that he’s morbidly obese, has high cholesterol, and he’s a... show more I’ve been dating this amazing guy for almost 2 years and before we starting dating, he picked up gaming and streaming heavily. Because of that, he spends a lot of time sitting down and he’s not eating well. He recently went to the doctors and found out that he’s morbidly obese, has high cholesterol, and he’s a pre-diabetic. His doctor recommended that he eat better and go on 30 minute walks. Before he found out all this information, he knew that he was on the heavier side and would eat well for a month or so and then he would go back to his old habits. The same thing happened after he went to the doctors. I told him that all his diagnoses worried me and he expressed how worried he was as well but he doesn’t seem to be doing anything to help it. His parents even told me that they’ve never seen him weigh this much and I think about it often. I just really want to help him but I don’t want to come across like I’m being mean or hurtful towards him. What should I say/do?
1 answer 1