Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 year ago

Good anime to watch? Recommendations?

Here is my taste:

Soul Eater

Naruto

Seven Deadly Sins

Death Note

One Punch Man (funny)

Sword Art Online (not crazy about this one)

Full Metal Alchemist

Attack on titan (Really like this one)

I hate One Piece. people always suggest this and i tried the first episode and it's so cartoony and goofy. Its a guy who can stretch oooooo it looks so weird and the art style is not that cool. I like stuff that has a serious under tone like attack on titan or soul eater, both of those got really nice artwork and stories.

thank you for any of you anime watchers who've been watching it and are reccomending me good ones. i just started getting into it since i am currently out of school and i need stuff to watch when i have free time as i finished all the series above :)

• Favorite Answer

I highly recommended the following Anime;

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (follows the Manga and is regarded by many one of the best Anime's of all time no exaggeration intended)

Trigun (classic 90s anime available on Netflix)

Bleach (was very apprehensive about this anime but it hooked me in after 1 episode, now one of my most favourite anime's, available on Netflix)

Blue Exorcist

Samurai Champloo (available on Netflix)

Assassination Classroom

Code Geass (available on Netflix)

Black Lagoon

Future Diary

Cowboy Bebop (classic 90s anime available on Netflix)

Ghost in the Shell (an anime that leaves you asking more questions then answers very good thought provoking anime)

Psycho-Pass (another thought provoking anime that makes you think deep about the decisions made and the outcomes delivered)

• Mason1 year agoReport

thank you very good list. i'll start with future diary i saw the trailer for it and it looks pretty cool.

• 1 year ago

try www1.animelove1.com

• 1 year ago

Hunter x Hunter

It's basically your type of genre. It's great anime.

• 1 year ago

Cowboy Bebop.

Trigun.

• One series my guy.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

• 1 year ago

The first anime that springs to my mind is Rampo Kitan: Game of Laplace. It's a relatively 'underground' anime, but it sure is amazing if you do love a bit of murder mystery anime. And the whole look and aesthetics of it is very neat and original, and the art-style is just beautiful. You should be able to watch it on Kissanime.

• Zeke
    1 year ago

If you like One Punch Man, you'd love My Hero Academia. If you like comedy, Assassination Classroom is the way to go.

Side note- SAO is awesome (in my opinion) lol

• Cantra
    1 year ago

I recommend Kill la Kill, and Made in Abyss.

• 1 year ago

You've named most of the really good ones.

D Gray Man - starts out sort of childish but gets really, really good in the second season. Ends suddenly without finishing the story (as is common in anime).

Hunter x Hunter - the second series is supposed to be more true to the original manga, and it finishes the story (the first series does not). Second series better than the first, but the first series is still very good. Note that both series cover the same material (except that the second continues to the rather boring "end"), so I recommend the second series.

• 1 year ago

Future Diary.