My crazy mother?

Lately, I just don’t know what to do. My mom is absolutely insane. And I’m not just saying this because I’m a 15 year old and all teens hate their parents. I’ve always had issues with my mother growing up, although it usually ended with me apologizing after humongous arguments. Recently, my mother came storming... show more Lately, I just don’t know what to do. My mom is absolutely insane. And I’m not just saying this because I’m a 15 year old and all teens hate their parents. I’ve always had issues with my mother growing up, although it usually ended with me apologizing after humongous arguments. Recently, my mother came storming downstairs in a rage and yelled at me for breaking her jewellery box. I told her I did not (I can assure you I’m not lying) and she called me a disgusting liar. It proceeded and she tried to hit me as I continued to say I’m not a liar and told her to stop trying to paint me that way, so I grabbed her wrist. She got so angry she told me she hates me and that she doesn’t wanna be my mother anymore. Honestly, that was the most hurtful thing I’ve ever heard. We went dead silent for two weeks after she uttered those words to me. I was left in shock. I completely stopped telling her where I go, and only told my father, until today I stayed at school a little longer, and I came home to her yelling. I brought up our last interaction and she called me crazy for grabbing her wrist. She hasn’t apologized. It may not seem like a lot, but she’s never said she hates me before. She continued to say I’m the worst daughter in the world today. I have a dad, and I love him, but he always takes her side. At this point, I’d be better off mentally if I stayed with foster parents. I just want to move out, I can’t survive until I’m 18. Woah. That’s a lot of my private life on the internet.
5 answers 5