Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 year ago

Travel - fly or drive? Cleveland to Cincinnati.?

Travel - fly or drive? Cleveland to Cincinnati.

On google maps it looks like about a 4 hour drive. Would you rather drive fours or fly 50 minutes but have to deal with TSA and showing up early at the airport and waiting around and being a crowded airplane with people coughing and sneezing?

• dj
    1 year ago

Drive for sure.

• 1 year ago

I would say drive because it is only around 4-5 hours. I have done the drive before and it is not that bad. You just take I-71 all the way down. Also there is no more non-stop flights from Cleveland to Cincinnati.

• Betty
    1 year ago

Drive...it's not far,less hassle and you can set your own pace......and it's cheaper...

• TedEx
    1 year ago

You have to check in for a flight 2 hours before departure, add 50 minutes for the flight, then add 1/2 hr to get your luggage.

Unless you don't trust your car holding up on a long trip-----drive!!!!

• 1 year ago

Most do not have final destination or starting destination of AIRPORT.

Your time from A to B is your time from A to B the combination of walking to your car or taxi Walking to the door of airplane train or bus. Departing that travel mode and then getting to final destination.

Driving 4 hours would be faster than the flight. From initial starting point to final destination.

You just get to deal with the thousands of other drivers some with good road habits and some not so good.

On google maps it looks like about a 4 hour drive. Driving TOP speed the entire time. add an hour to cover things like congestion, construction and traffic accidents that can happen at any time and maybe a pit stop. Ladies stop after about 3 hours on the road men about 4 hours. for toilet break.

1 year ago

I don't think they have a nonstop flight. If they did, it's a matter of time verse price. Plus, if you'll need a car there, then it would make more sense to drive.

Honestly, unless it's an emergency, I would drive for anything less than 5 hours and fly after that. Same for greyhound or megabus.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

I looked it up... and you're right: no direct flights. Somehow United has a flight with 1 stop that takes 55 minutes from CLE to CIN. Delta has a flight that takes 7 hrs 45 min with 2 stops. Yow.

• 1 year ago

I would drive it. No question.

It may only be a 50 minute flight. but you will have to get to the airport at least an hour ahead of time, so that's at least 2 hours, then wait i line to get a rental car, that might be another hour. So now you are up to t least 3.

The flight may be delayed for an unknown amount of time.

I would choose driving every time.

• Murzy
    1 year ago

drive

• 1 year ago

Drive

1 year ago

Drive.