Computer Programming Has Lost Its Novelty Now That I Know What It Really Is?

I wanted to express my feelings towards programming and how it has changed over the years. I'm 19 right now and since I was old enough to understand even the basics of programming I have considered making a career out of it. Unfortunately with more research I now understand that a big part of creating software... show more I wanted to express my feelings towards programming and how it has changed over the years. I'm 19 right now and since I was old enough to understand even the basics of programming I have considered making a career out of it. Unfortunately with more research I now understand that a big part of creating software and web apps is just using pre-existing frameworks and libraries to solve problems and create things. It makes coding seem less original when in reality you are taking advantage of the features created by someone else to create something new. When I first took an interest in programming I thought everything was hand coded from scratch but now I realize a big part of it is just implementing pre-existing solutions.