cat

Would you feel guilty about returning an entire online order back to the store in person?

I placed an order with Abercrombie & Fitch that ended up being aound $90 because everything was on sale! I got a pair of leggings, a sweater, two long sleeve t shirts, and a pair of underwear.

Unfortunately I don't like any of the items I've ordered (although I haven't tried on the underwear- they just look really cheap). The leggings and sweater are too tight, despite being my normal size, and the t shirts are way too thin. They're see-through!

I've returned items that I've ordered online to stores before but never an entire order! I feel kind of guilty for it. Is it okay to do this? I really don't want to keep any of the items if I don't love them-rather have my money back. :(

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Not in the least. It's your legal right to return anything you bought online.

• 1 year ago

no way

• 1 year ago

you cannot return underwear

• 1 year ago

I would. That's why I shop in stores.

• audrey
    1 year ago

I understand returning one or two items but not a whole order. I think you just decided you didn't want them. They should block you from ordering again.

• Laura
    1 year ago

Of course its ok. You can't see the items in person and its hard to be sure that you are getting an item that fits properly, or looks good on you.

When you bring them back, be honest and let them know why you are returning them.

1 year ago

If you have the receipt, just return them. In future, note that it is better to shop in person, so you can see what you are actually getting.

1 year ago

I wouldn’t feel guilty. If you don’t like them, then definitely return them, especially if you can get a lot of money back.

1 year ago

They can however, set it so you are not allowed to order again,

1 year ago

Would I feel guilty? No. As long as that is their returns policy why would you.

That is why I don't order clothes online except cheap t-shirts.