Would you feel guilty about returning an entire online order back to the store in person?

I placed an order with Abercrombie & Fitch that ended up being aound $90 because everything was on sale! I got a pair of leggings, a sweater, two long sleeve t shirts, and a pair of underwear. Unfortunately I don't like any of the items I've ordered (although I haven't tried on the underwear- they... show more I placed an order with Abercrombie & Fitch that ended up being aound $90 because everything was on sale! I got a pair of leggings, a sweater, two long sleeve t shirts, and a pair of underwear.

Unfortunately I don't like any of the items I've ordered (although I haven't tried on the underwear- they just look really cheap). The leggings and sweater are too tight, despite being my normal size, and the t shirts are way too thin. They're see-through!

I've returned items that I've ordered online to stores before but never an entire order! I feel kind of guilty for it. Is it okay to do this? I really don't want to keep any of the items if I don't love them-rather have my money back. :(