Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

Strange noises (a man's voice) interrupted my phone call with a friend (while we were criticizing Trump)?

What happened was that Monday night I was calling a guy friend (whose basically like an older brother to me), and I was telling him how shameless Donald Trump was, and suddenly there was stats rumbling through my phone (no more than 2 seconds) followed by:" shame shame.." ( a man's voice) and then it blurts out.

Any idea what is going on? Was someone possibly listening in to my private conversation while I was calling friend sitting in the car?

Anybody knows? Please help !! I am worried that someone might be tapping into my mobile phone.

Thanks in advance !!

PS: I asked my friend if he had heard the strange noise and the stats interupting (no more than 3 seconds total), he was surprised and said he heard none.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

The Truth Is Out There ( cue X Files music)

• 1 year ago

No, that was a different call that you heard.

• 1 year ago

It was probably Merten again...............damn that guy is everywhere!

He killed Leo Black ya know?

• 1 year agoReport

Paul Merton is innocent!!

• 1 year ago

Aliens....obviously