Why Did He Post My Picture?

So me and this guy have been friends since high school, we got really close the summer of my senior year, as he would come over to my house and we would always hang out and talk. He always flirted with me, touching my butt, gripping my thigh and making comments such as "what would you do if I gave you a baby?" On my last day before moving to college he came over so we could hang out one last time. He was convincing me to stay in town and go to community college, since that s what he was doing. Everything was going good until the last five minutes where he suddenly got mad. I started asking him what s wrong but he kept saying, "you pissed me off" I honestly had no idea what I did wrong. It went from playful flirting to him being pissed. He then left and never said bye. A few hours later, he saved all are messages on snapchat and then blocked me for an unknown reason. Then I moved to college and about three weeks later I see he posted a picture of him and I on his instagram. I was beyond shocked because he NEVER posts pics of him and I, and we have pictures and videos together, even when we took professional prom pics together, he did not post them. But now that I m gone he suddenly decides to post a picture in September on instagram that was taken in March. And btw we still haven t talked even after he posted the pic.

So my question is why did he post it?

Is that his way of showing that he misses me?

• Foofa
    Best Answer

You're off at uni getting a degree that should (if you chose your major wisely) enable you to get a good job and live a nice life. He's left behind at community college where if he even finishes he may be fit to work at Starbucks. You're "the one that got away" and he wants to advertise to his other under-achieving friends that he might still have a chance with someone who's actually going somewhere in life. Don't give him that chance because he'll drag you down for the rest of your life if you allow it.

Obviously he lost control of himself when you decided to go to a different college he is going to. For him it was over at that time . After a while he has been reminiscing on the times you had together and he is acknowledging the friendship , by putting up a picture. People do that sometimes. They may put up photos of old friends . Of course he may still be very fond of you and hopes to meet up one day . It sounds though, like your feelings for him were not as strong. You are still very young, so don't feel pressured to get in contact with him. There is time enough for serious relationships.

He's a controlling jerk. He posted the picture to try and get you back. Don't fall for it. He's a creep who should be avoided. Move on and find someone decent.

I think he is letting you know that you are still in his life. He liked you a lot to get so peeved that you wouldn't stay and go to the school he was going to go. He's hoping that you will contact because he is afraid he made yo so mad you don't want to have anything to do with him anymore.