Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 years ago

I am bullied everyday and I want to drop out of high school, how at 15?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You can’t drop out at 15 without the permission of your parents or whoever your legal guardians are. Please don’t seek to drop out though, their are other better options for you. You need to tell a trusted adult what is going on. If the situation cannot be resolved you could possibly just switch to a different school where the situation should be better for you. Or even become home schooled or do online school. Dropping out should be a last resort, I recommend you pursue alternative options first.

• 2 years ago

aye man I used to be in your situation before, Believed me or not talk to your parent is a way to released it out. Trust me dude, They will HELP you

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

you are a lucky guy to be bullied, i wish it happened to me

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You can't drop out in the grade 9

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

For the kid who wants to drop out, I think you should do what the first comment says to do. If that doesn't work maybe you should switch high school. Maybe a private one. Or if you can try homeschooling.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You should go to your guidance counselor and tell them everything that's happening, and they'll help you. I started trying to make reports on these people harassing you on here, but apparently Yahoo answers is having annoying technical issues! You should even screenshot this fourm, and show your guidance counselor this.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Cool story, bro.

• 2 years ago

You should go talk to a trusted adult and try and come up with a better solution. I'm sorry to hear that you are being bullied, but don't want to see you trying to avoid and drop out of school because of it, nor should you have too. Hope it gets better for you.

• 2 years ago

School is important, something something, blah blah. IUD, SIS: Stay in school, 'cause it's the best.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Good. You deserved to be bullied because you’re stupid, fat, and ugly. No one wants to be friends with an ugly looking dying pig like you, and if I ever hang out with you I will go kill myself because people would make fun of me for hanging out with a loser in public. Unfortunately, you are one of life‘s unfortunate so go kill yourself because no one will ever love you and you will die alone and miserable!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.