I don t like fishing and I m not very good at it. Should I keep doing it? Should I keep at something I hate passionately?

It may sound like a silly question. But I m serious. I have friends who swear by fishing and say that nothing beats it. I go with them from time to time, but I never catch anything, and I find the whole thing frustrating. But when I tell my friends this, they look at me like I m from the moon and tell me that... show more It may sound like a silly question. But I m serious. I have friends who swear by fishing and say that nothing beats it. I go with them from time to time, but I never catch anything, and I find the whole thing frustrating. But when I tell my friends this, they look at me like I m from the moon and tell me that if I give it time I will come to enjoy it. Should I keep doing something I hate?