Older Country song, possible spoken word, about police officer killed? Bear Blue is a possible title. Please help for my mom!?

My mom and her dad used to listen to this song and her dad recently passed away. I’m trting to find the song for her. I think the title is Bear Blue, and it might be from an artist similar to Red Sovine. It’s about a police officer who was killed. If you have any ideas, please share. Even better if you can share a... show more My mom and her dad used to listen to this song and her dad recently passed away. I’m trting to find the song for her. I think the title is Bear Blue, and it might be from an artist similar to Red Sovine. It’s about a police officer who was killed. If you have any ideas, please share. Even better if you can share a YouTube link! I’ve done all I can to look!!!! Thank you!