Republicans: Do you agree with these quotes?

Right after Brown v. Board of Education, applying the 14th amendment's equal protection to the states,

the Supreme Court ruled likewise applying the 5th amendment's "due process" to cover equal protection for federal law in Bolilng v. Sharpe,

Chief Justice Warren stated:

"discrimination may be so unjustifiable as to be violative of due process."

Referring to Brown, he said it would be "unthinkable that the same Constitution would impose a lesser duty on the Federal Government."

Do you agree with those quotes?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Gungy
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with this...immigrants have never been denied due process if they come in through a point of entry and make what ever declaration they want. The 9th circuit in its ruling the other day in a sense allows immigrants to illegally enter through unlawful border crossings, hide out and if ever caught, then get due process making what ever declaration they seem fit. Trump got PISSSED! And so is 70% of America, The 9th just blew the borders to hell allowing immigrants to tsunami any part of the border they want.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes, Hillary Clinton should have been charged with violations of the 'Espionage Act' the same as any lower staffer who had unlawfully transported and stored classified information on their home computer.

No more of the liberal elite, 'one set of rules for me, another set of rules for thee' crap.

Now if we can just get rid of this unconstitutional Affirmative Action crap that unjustifiably discriminates against Asian, white and Jewish students.

UPDATE: thumbs down? Tell us how you really feel about applying the 14th amendment's equal protection clause.

Sad you can't even see your lack of continuity.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Strange woman stuck in a time warp.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Have some Tofurky.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I don't know. I agree with whatever the conservative stance on it is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.