When was the last time you visited ZOO? How was it like?

I went to visit the San Diego Zoo back in June actually. It was incredible.

• Ray

The last time I went to a zoo was about 4 months ago to the Tampa Bay Zoo. It was great, I got to see many animals, fed a giraffe, and saw a bird show. They also had a small pool where stingrays swim up to you and you get to pet them.

A few months before that I got to see a beautiful zoo in Central Park NYC, it was small and had limited animals, but it was very pretty and I got to see several endangered species including a snow leopard. It was a little cold outside but they have a green house full of tropical birds and plants, going in there was like being transported to a tropical rainforest [hot and humid].

Never visited a zoo

It was a couple of decades ago. I was up for a job at the Tucson Zoo. Didn't get it but I was very impressed with some of their exhibits. For example, one of the big cat enclosures had a den at the edge of the enclosure. The back of the den was a glass plate separating the den from a visitor-accessible tunnel. You could walk up to within a foot or two of the cat and remain unseen.