A gemini guy was mad at someone else and I just up and left?

I'm an Aquarius woman (Aquarius Venus) and I was trying to have an one night stand with my Gemini guy friend but he stopped mid way about some guy making him mad earlier that day and I shouldn't been with him earlier. I tried to get him to talk about it but he just kept saying vague stuff and apologizing... show more I'm an Aquarius woman (Aquarius Venus) and I was trying to have an one night stand with my Gemini guy friend but he stopped mid way about some guy making him mad earlier that day and I shouldn't been with him earlier. I tried to get him to talk about it but he just kept saying vague stuff and apologizing for stopping. I couldn't get him to talk even though we cuddled for a bit, so I up and left. After that he didn't talk to me for 2 months and now he only talks to me in passing. He says we're still friends, but did I ruin our friendship? We almost slept together again he seemed half assed about it. Should I have stayed and talked to him? Should I still try to flirt with him even though I didn't help him or will that feeling linger? I really like him but I'm scared to after I did him dirty.