What do you think about Christianity (Catholicism) vs Jehovah's Witnesses vs Buddhism?

I am Polish, in my country they are often perceived as an obtrusive mean sect that does not fear anything, even the communist secret police, even when it was illegal in Poland. One of my neighbor said that they are like cancer in society :-)

And their stance on army service is borderline off cowardliness, that it was maybe even bit understandable when we was under communist influence, but not now

But my late mother said that she was very interested in philosophy, she said that they are not strange, she was interested in pacifism the only thing that puts them at them is their position in the matter of blood transfusions, that their negative approach to this subject can cost many lives, and that when it comes to adults it was in their opinion their conscious choice, but forcing the same choice is simply cruel, my mom often joked about them that they are bit layers, she had friend who was JW and told that would be End of the world in 60's but not happened :-)

My mother was more interested in the philosophy of the East, especially Buddhism, my mother met a certain doctor from the Soviet Union in the early 90s, but she was not a Russian only Mongolian, and she was previously a child hospital in Leningrad, she wanted to emigrate to Germany but Eventually she settled with us in Poland, and she was a Buddhist.

Thanks to traditional Chinese medicine,

she helped me to control my allergies, and guided my mother that I had autism, more specifically Asperger's Syndrome, but she and our Polish doctors did not know the term that I'm not a moron, I'm just a bit different that Buddhist priests and shamans they often do have something similar bit out off touch :-)

We lived and I still live, in a fairly simple poor but quite safe, block housing built during the communist times. My father worked as a printmaker and often gave my mother gifts on various occasions, books, mainly philosophical and religious studies, because such mother was interested in the most.

Dad died in 2002 due to cardionipoatia , my mother died of a heart attack at the beginning of 2016. My mother suspected that my father also had Asperger's Syndrome, which is why he was so strange but also lovely :-)

I was rejected from the general conscription in 2004 (the conscription itself was abolished in 2009) for the reason of the Asperger Syndrome, although I was very much a soldier of our Polish army because they earn a lot compared to the rest of the community and are respected by the general respect.

I know i could handle military service, but my mom was very pleased that Army did not want my xD

And to make long matter short please read this

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181...

I said too their preacher that i did not share their beliefs on the military because we need to defend ourselves.

I told him that I'm also addicted to pornography, he said that Jehovah would help me with this in time, i'm told that I'm addicted to Gay (i'm not looking like a gay trough )Pornography :-)

I said this thing mainly to make him rid them out of my house xD

But he said that it's also no problem that we all affected by some sins

I have recently been tempted and went to a meeting with Jehovah's Witnesses in their Kingdom Hall, my one neighbour is JW, I hope I will not sell me.

The topic of the lecture was also quite interesting, "happy people who serve a happy God"

I wanted to be solider because of that soo Cool, and I love our Polish patriotic, i'm also admiring Americans and Russian too for their patriotism toward their country i love listen to our Polish Patriotic song, but now i understand that this dudes also loved to listen their "patriotic" songs xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGZY1Y9_1FM

Youtube thumbnail

So maybe JWs believe on politics and military are no so pointless after all.

• Chris
    Best Answer

Catholicism is not Christian. Neither is Jehovah's witness. And buddhism is false. Just avoid all three, since all three lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire.

Here's the truth: Jesus loves you and wants you with Him forever. Jesus is God and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5).

• Sean

There is a confusion between real Christianity and what these men say Christianity is. The bible says that we'll know his followers by the fruit they bear. If Bad fruit, then they are not his, and if good, we will know they are. Those whom you've seen in Poland who produce this bad fruit, to where you know they do evil and bad, are not Christ's. If they were, their works would have produced goodness and amazingly wonderful things that restore the broken, heal the sick, and bring love and justice to the poor.

I do not care.

All of the three mentioned here are hellbound unless they repent while they still can.

Catholicism vs Jehovah's Witnesses vs Buddhism