Is this too descriptive? Too vague? /:?

A honey-sweet voice came from behind me. I turned leisurely and there she was. Standing before me was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. She wore a simple white dress with a gold braided belt that snaked around her waist, the ends hanging limpy in front of her. She had rich, mahogany hair that was twisted... show more A honey-sweet voice came from behind me. I turned leisurely and there she was. Standing before me was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. She wore a simple white dress with a gold braided belt that snaked around her waist, the ends hanging limpy in front of her.
She had rich, mahogany hair that was twisted into a simple updo, tendrils escaping the confines of the hairbow to frame her angel-like face. Her eyes were a bright, emerald-green and seemed to brighten the world with their alluring hue. High cheekbones, a straight nose, and kissable cherry lips- she seemed the picture of perfection. She smiled sweetly at me, exposing deep dimples on both of her cheeks. Adorable.