What do you think about this idea for a fan cut The middle earth movies this goes for the hobbit and the Lord of the rings trilogy is?

I would like to have an overture out to beginning and intermission music . I would like to use music from the film the radio drama and the Film from 1978 and maybe even have sauce from the hobbit from the 70s and return of the king from the 70sv film from 1978 and maybe even have sauce from the hobbit from the... show more I would like to have an overture out to beginning and intermission music .

I would like to use music from the film the radio drama and the Film from 1978 and maybe even have sauce from the hobbit from the 70s and return of the king from the 70sv film from 1978 and maybe even have sauce from the hobbit from the 70s in return of the king from the 1982