NEED HELP NAMING THIS MOVIE?

OK i've searched all over the internet with no luck.. ok here goes hopefully its some movie heads out there like myself that can name it... ok so the movie is a family of three ,,, cant remember much detail but they move in this white house secluded,, neighbor pops up bearing a gift{food} he says something to... show more OK i've searched all over the internet with no luck.. ok here goes hopefully its some movie heads out there like myself that can name it... ok so the movie is a family of three ,,, cant remember much detail but they move in this white house secluded,, neighbor pops up bearing a gift{food} he says something to the women and she says something back ,,he was a black guylooked like a dr. ot psychiatrist or something i remember something he said to the women in the movie "some ghosts dont even know they are dead" and that kind of went over her head...even the the initial reason she called him back to the house was because she believed it was haunted...long story short at the end as her and her family was walking away from that hous eand her kid dropped something it rolled to the edge of the road towards a ditch and when she went to fetch i her and her family was in the car still dead from an apparent wreck..so they had been dead this entire time lol
2 answers 2